I strongly object to wear school uniform. I think it's too unreasonable and unnessesary to us. Especially, I can't understand why we have to wear them because of 2 big reason.
First, it's very uncomfortable. I've been worn school uniform about 4 years, but there was any merits only the bad things. It is really uncomfortable to move, study and do something. School uniform design never consider student's acute length, wide... Also it doesn't have ability to overcome whim weather. We go school for 6 days a week and it means we have to wear them almost everyday. But we have not much time to launder them and it will be very unsanitary.
Second, many students saying it stress adolescent not to have their freedom of express themselves. People who are for wearing school uniform insist that the rules are definitely needed in school society. But I think to not wear school uniforms don't disturb the rules of school. If we can wear casual, we will keep that rule more easier than the controled situation.
In conclusion, wearing school uniform is unreasonable because it is too uncomfortable to students and just a hurdle for them to build their own personality.
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기